Friday, July 24, 2015

Today's Addendum

I also wanted to show you the new Ckali Cardigan from {Fe Style}. It comes with a t-shirt and is ideal for cool evenings out on the porch. You can see the big selection to choose from behind my back and you get 8 t-shirt colours/textures with every cardigan [controlled via HUD]. 

For details about my avatar please see my last post: The pants and sneakers in this shot are colour variations just like the left hair. The glasses are new and made by ..::ILLI::.. . Since I just found out that the left hair colour is no longer available as a free group gift, I added a second shot of the new group gift hair (A&A Francis Hair light brown) on the right.

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

On Him 
Hair (right picture): Alli&Ali Designs - A&A Francis Hair Light Brown (Current Group Gift) 
Shades: ..::ILLI::.. Vogue Sunglasses UNISEX (New Release! Come with a texture/colour-change HUD) 
Cardigan & Tee: {Fe Style} Ckali Cardigan v3 (New @ Cosmopolitan) 
Poses: from VISTA ANIMATIONS' *BADBOY AO (btw.: you can currently get the Vista Cool Guy AO which I use quite often myself @ the Cosmopolitan Event with a big discount)

No comments:

Post a Comment