Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Meet Enzo, The AESTHETIC Mesh Avatar

I had been thinking about buying one of the new Mesh avatars for a while and L&B releasing new clothes for the AESTHETIC Mesh Avatar from NIRAMYTH made me go out and buy their Enzo package. 

The arguments in favour of the AESTHETIC Mesh Avatar besides the cool clothes from L&B that I'll be showing you in my next post? The fair price and the possibility to trim down the muscled appearance from the superhero look you may have seen in ads to a more realistic, well-trained look.

Also very important to me was the fact that with this mesh body I can still wear my old head, matching my favourite skins with the Enzo body. Due to the well-working head blender I get really nice results, judge for yourself!

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

On Him
Mesh Avatar: (NIRAMYTH) - AESTHETIC - ENZO PACKAGE (incl. white Boxers, comes with 4 sets of hands, two skin tones and a HUD to tint them almost any colour) 
Inks: Anubis Tattoo - Samoan Tribal 2.

Left 
Head Skin: ..::SAMURAI HQ::.. Logan Basic Skins and MOD Shape Bundle. 
Hair: *Dura-Boy*50 (Black).

Center 
Head Skin: TELLAQLawrence Skin Style 1. 
Hair: *Dura-Boy*44 (Dark Brown).

Right 
Head Skin: Labyrinth – Wolf Skin (Tan) The Goat. 
Hair: *Dura-Boy*58 (Dark Colour).

No comments:

Post a Comment