Tuesday, July 2, 2013

It's All In A Day's Work

Callie's Story only, today (or rather me putting words into her mouth, lol): 

I hate to take those rich tourists down into the caverns of dragon mountain but that's how I make a living. Also, and don't laugh, I'm still trying to find the dragons' treasure cave. I know it's most likely a myth but then again, who knows?

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

Back to the job. It's always fun to watch how those brave tourists turn silent all of a sudden the deeper we go into the mountain. And then they see them!

( => click picture to enlarge !)

Today's client was dressed up like a rhinestone cowboy and all of a sudden a bit shy to follow me into the dungeon. “Are we really safe here?” he whispered. “As long as I keep them at bay with my guns, we sure are. But don't get to close to their young ones. They hate that!” I replied.

( => click picture to enlarge !)

But obviously he wouldn't listen and all of a sudden the dragons were all over us. 

( => click picture to enlarge !)

To my surprise this guy pulled a squirt gun and started shooting at the leader of the dragon clan. Bottom line: One attacker down, two kept at bay by my guns, and two others including the dragon boss enjoying a sip of water from that cowboy tourist's toy. Well, anything that distracts them and allows us to get away, I thought.

( => click picture to enlarge !)

We ran to the zip line and I covered us so Mr. Cowboy could jump on the handle. He barely made it! 

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

After that he just kept running like all living hell was after him, criss-cross through the caverns of dragon mountain. And would you believe it? By chance this "first-time-ever-in-this-mountain" tourist even discovered the secret dragons' treasure cave that I had been searching for ages. Woot! I couldn't believe my eyes nor resist stuffing my pockets with some gold coins to cover my expenses. Who knows if that guy is ever going to pay me for my services. Most likely he will sue me if he ever makes it out alive, lol. - And now we just had to find the exit! 

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

The tourist kept on running even after we made it back to the entrance. Well good luck to you, Mister! At least you provided me with enough money to last a few months – if gold prices don't drop any further. But then, you know, I'm a gold bug, lol! 

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

On Him (MESH) (=> If no SLURL is linked, click sidebar store logo for a teleport!)
Hat: Legal Insanity - Jones cowboy hat crocodile black (NEW COLLECTION, multiple colours/designs available) 
Glasses: Vexiin - Chain Vintage Sunglasses (New Release! With texture-change HUD) 
Down Vest & Shirt: +grasp+/DownVest+Long sleeve shirts/Leopard (Multiple Designs available. Choose between 9 shirt and 11 scarf colours via HUD [or wear with no scarf at all]) 
Pants: Legal Insanity - Jim leather pants crocodile – black (NEW Release, multiple colours/designs available) 
Shoes: [ hoorenbeek ] - Mesh Army Boots - Black (comes with a jeans) 

On Her (MESH) (=> If no SLURL is linked, click sidebar store logo for a teleport!) 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Jolene. 
Top: Enelya's Creations - %.:EC:. Yrelia Top. 
Pants: !gO! - Pocket Pants Girl -Camo vegetato italy- 
Shoes: Xplosion - Smasher Boots (Beige) 

NON MESH 
Tattoo: [ZENTRO] - Tiger tattoo @ Room69 Sales Event

Location: Da Vinci Gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment