Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dressed by Dot-Be & REDGRAVE

Today I sport a look I rarely use: red blonde. The occasion: Alli&Ali Designs released the Brad Hair and gifted the light blonde version to their group. I just tinted it a bit darker to match my skin.

The suit and the sneakers come courtesy of Dot-Be. The seam of the pants and the jacket can be coloured 5 different ways via HUD, the sneakers can be recoloured the same way.

The Neo Shades and a classic business shirt from REDGRAVE nicely complete my look. 

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

MESH 
Sunglasses: REDGRAVE - NEO / V1.1 (blogged before). 
Blazer & Pants: Dot-Be - Fatpack Stripped outfit 5 colours. 
Shoes: Dot-Be - Sneakers Bonie. 

Non-MESH 
Hair: Alli&Ali Designs - A&A Brad Hair Light blonde (Group Gift, tinted a bit darker to match my skin: edit texture 222,178,164,14,47,76.) 
Shirt: REDGRAVE - [*RG*] Classic Business-Shirt --Brown-- (available in 7 colours)

No comments:

Post a Comment