Saturday, April 21, 2012

Walking Barefoot

I love my new Mesh feet from Slink [Mens Natural Bare Feet (Mesh Rigged)].

( => click picture to enlarge !)

I love to feel the sand under my soles when I come back from an outing with my sailboat.

( => click picture to enlarge !)

Tinting the Mesh feet is pretty easy if you do what we guys normally don't: read the manual. In this case the manual is a little video and you should really take the 6 minutes time to watch it. You'll save yourself hours of fiddling around, trust me, lol. In any case, try the demo feet first! 

MESH 
Glasses: kal rau - Sport Sunglasses_mesh 
T-Shirt: Gabriel ::GB::MESH loose Long sleeve Tshirt (Red) 5 colours available 
Pants: reel.tees (Classic Jeans) – shadow (unfortunately no longer available) 

Non-MESH
Necklace: +ROZOREGALIA+*NORNIR*NECKLACE 
Tattoo: :Wicked Tattoos: Bliss (rotating MM Board Prize)

No comments:

Post a Comment